City Wide Clean Up September 30th
September 6, 2017
- Cleanup will take place at the usual location Front St and Payson Ave on September 30th, 2017.
- Start Time 6:00am until 4:00pm (You must be through the intersection of 4th and Payson by 4pm or you will be turned away.) If you are planning on bringing multiple loads it is important to be as early as possible with your 1st load.
- Line for Cleanup will be on Payson Ave. Please be courteous and go to the end of the line when getting to the cleanup site.
- Have your ID ready at 4th and Payson as you will need to be a Quincy resident to proceed.
- No Commercial Haulers will be allowed into the cleanup.
- Trucks with trailers will be directed to use the far left lane.
- Please insure that you bring help to unload your materials as Republic Services is there to operate trucks and not to unload.
- NO ELECTRONICS (TV’s/Computers)
- NO TIRES
- NO YARD WASTE
- NO LIQUIDS (OIL/FUEL/PAINT/ETC)
- Due to State and Federal Regulations, any appliances, which contained refrigerants (i.e.: refrigerators, air conditioners and dehumidifiers), must have a sticker placed on it certifying that the refrigerant has been properly reclaimed.